I’ve finally managed to find some quality time to give you an idea what my nighttime skincare routine looks like (…when I say nighttime routine I mean for those nights where I don’t need to stay worrying about setting my alarm clock for the morning after!)
Let’s get started with ‘the look’ 🙂
I shall not be reviewing the products in this post, else it will be a pretty long one 😦
If I had worn makeup or sunblock during the day (spoiler alert – I am not a huge sunblock fan!), I would start my routine with a double cleanse…else I would move on right to the dejunking of the pores and cleansing :
- BHA – I am currently using the Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (EBAY AMAZON)
- Clay Mask – I’ve switched up my clay mask to this Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask (EBAY AMAZON) Can’t say I love it too much, as it tingles when I apply it and it has a ghastly smell of menthol!
- Cleansing Oil – my previous cleansing oil has been used up, so I am now using the Face Shop Rice Water Rich Cleansing Oil (EBAY AMAZON) I might have found my go to cleansing oil here, just saying!
- Cleanser – After the dejunking of the pores has happened (see my post on how to dejunk your pores here), I bust out my Leejiham Egg Pack Facial Soap (AMAZON)
- Peeling Gel – since I’ve toned done my use of AHAs, I’ve reverted back to physical exfoliation and started using the Holika Holika Smooth Egg Skin Peeling Gel (EBAY AMAZON) I am very sceptical of whether this is actually exfoliating my skin, and will be posting a comparison review soon!
- Toner – as you can probably tell, I’m in a *Leejiham is king of skincare* sort of mood, hence why I’m using the Leejiham Tea Tree 70 Mist Toner (EBAY AMAZON) when I’m not using actives which need my skin to be ph balanced.
- Essence – this is new territory for me so I stuck to the raved about Leejiham Tea Tree 90 Essence Serum (EBAY AMAZON) I just love this product, it sinks into the skin so quickly, it’s not sticky, and my redness and bumps welcome it with open arms!
- Sheet Mask – I love love love sheet masks, and will be repurchasing these Innisfree it’s real squeeze Tea Tree Mask soon (EBAY AMAZON)
- Moisturiser – in winter I would usually skip using a moisturiser and instead use a sleeping mask, but since it’s pretty hot here I’m using the Olay Essentials Double Action Moisturising Gel (EBAY) I’m soon going to run out of the product, and would repurchase it if I weren’t so keen on trying out new products!
- Eye cream/cube – if you’ve seen my Body Shop haul, you’ll know we were pretty excited to buy the Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube (EBAY AMAZON) even though it’s so expensive for such a tiny cube. Wait for our review on this 😉
That is it from me, I hope you’ve enjoyed this 🙂
*All links to products are affiliate links