A thousand apologies for the delay in posting, but it was a busy couple of months 😦
This will be a short blog post on our recent haul from The Body Shop.
* Vitamin E Hydrating Toner – 200 ml for €8.50
* Vitamin E Eyes Cube – 4g for €8.00
* Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel – 60 ml for €3.95
* Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion – 30 ml for €9.30
* Shade Adjusting Drops – Lightening – 15 ml for €15.00
* Moisture Foundation SPF 15 – Shade 03 – 30 ml for €13.90
* Tea Tree Skin Clearing Clay Mask – 100 ml for €9.70
* Leona Lewis Shimmer Palette – for €10.00
I have tried out the Tea Tree products, and all I can say for the moment is that, whilst I was not at all impressed with the “instantly cooling face mask”, I experienced clearer and ‘less angrier’ skin in the morning 😀 HOWEVER, more testing is required….and reviews to be uploaded soon.
Comment below about your experiences, or tell us which products you’d like us to review first 🙂