Hi Lovelies 🙂
We were invited to a local event! 🙂
A number of us Maltese bloggers/vloggers and a representative of Catrice and Essence Cosmetics chatted about the brands’ exciting new products which are shortly going to be available on the market (keep an eye out!).
Whilst sipping tea and tasting the delicious sweets prepared for us, we were given the opportunity to try on, swatch, smell and photograph some of the products.
And we went home with a bag each filled with ‘to die for’ products 😀
And this is what we found in the bags …..
Andddd…..here’s a closer look at the makeup products 🙂
As you can probably tell, we received the following Catrice products:
- Glossy Lip Glow – A lipgloss which changes colour according to the ph of your lips
- Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm in the shade #060 Go Flamingo Go!
- False Lashes Volume Mascara – dying to try this one out!
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in Shades #95 For Some It’s Plum and #97 Love Affair in Bel Air
- Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick in Shades #60 Floral Coral and #70 Plum & Base
- Catrice Deluxe Trio Eyeshadow in Shade #030 Rose Vintouch
- Multi Matt Blush Colour Quartet
Then we received the following Essence products:
- The Multi-Action Volume Mascara
- Longlasting Lipstick in Shade #nude
- Liquid Lipstick in Shade #02 Beauty Secret …. and
- All About Bronze/Greys Eyeshadow Palettes
Oh My God, those palettes!
Reviews and swatches will be uploaded soon 🙂
Which products are you looking forward to trying? Let us know 🙂
Kim & Jess xxx