Hiya! Today`s tutorial is the classic and infamous Frankenstein Manciure 🙂
- Paint your nails a bright green colour.
- Next is Frankenstein`s hair. Start by making small dots to form the outline of the hair.
3.Connect the dots to get small spikes of hair.
4. Fill in using a small detail brush
5. Using a dotting tool, make two black dots to make the eyes.
6. Whilst waiting for the dots to dry start making the mouth.
7. Fill in the mouth by making small vertical lines with a striper of small detail brush.
8. Make Frankesntein`s eyes by using a dotting tool dipped in white polish.
Voila manicure is ready.!
P.S Featured image can be found from here
P.S.S : In my manciure I used a stamping plate from the MoYou London Gothic collection plate 7 to achieve the stitches.
Catrice : Mrs piggys BF
Sally Hansen Diamond shine top coat
Konad stamping polish in black
Creative shop stamper and scraper
She cosmetics in white
Essence Cosmetics : black is back
I hope you liked this tutorial series 🙂
I might make more tutorials in the future, please like this post if you would like to see more tutorials 🙂
If you have any questions or would like to comment feel free to down below!
Have a good day