A different design today, this is a Halloween french tip design 🙂 This is the second to last tutorial that I will do 🙂
- First step is to do the French tip design. You may do this in several ways, I like to do it using punch hole binders to get that nice curved effect.
- Place the binder near your natural french tip, set in place and paint your nails a nice bright orange colour.
- After leaving to dry, peel off the sticker carefully. I(f you do not like the shape go in with a small round brush to even out the shape. I am using an old eyeshadow brush from Primark
4. Since I know that I will be covering up the French design I was not overly fussy and just cleaned it up a bit.
5. Using a small detail brush or a striper, whichever you feel comfortable with, carefully line the end of the french tip to create a small black line.
6. Using a small detail brush or a striper make small lines from the cuticle towards the tip to create the famous Frankenstein`s Stitches.
Voila manicure is ready!
P.S : Featured Image is from here
P.S.S : You can notice the differrence between using the small detail brush vs a striper in step 6. In image 5 I used a small detail brush and got thick lines however in image 6 I used a small striper brush as can be seen on my pointer finger 🙂
Sally Hansen Diamond shine top coat
Essence Cosmetics no 144 black is back
Essence Cosmetics no 145 flashy pumpkin
Also here is a snipper of another manicure using the same colour but I decided to stamp A cute pumpkin on my accent nail 🙂
I hope you liked this tutorial. If you do not understand one os the steps or would like to comment, feel free down below 🙂
Have a great day 🙂